Sunday, April 3, 2011

I'm Not Sure What to Think

Daisy is still sick. Not as dramatically as the first two days, but she's not well. I've been doing a lot of hand walking, a lot of monitoring (including at 3am), a lot of thinking, a lot of wondering. 

Plus, considering the time I take to provide fresh water (with ACV added right now), she just drank out of a muddy puddle in her pasture. Figures. 

We have an appointment with our new vet for spring vaccinations and to get more Banamine on Wednesday.

4 comments:

Cat said...

Sorry to hear Daisy isn't well, hopefully she will pick up soon.

Michaela said...

I don't know if you are interested, but according to this link: http://www.brookbyherbs.co.nz/booklet.pdf, mint can help ease the pains of colic, and aniseed mixed with fennel can help prevent colic. It can't hurt to try, I guess.
I hope she feels better!

Mellimaus said...

Thanks for the tip Michaela :)

She's feeling better today! Thank goodness.

Danni said...

Oh, poor Daisy! :-(
I'm sending you both my very best thoughts and Daisy my most powerful get-well-quickly wishes.
:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails