Saturday, August 11, 2007

Miss Daisy Mae




Hi....These pictures are just random. The first one is of my cousin Anika and I. I look kind of dumb, but it's a cute picture. Anyway, Anika is here to visit from where she lives in CT. She used to have a horse named Dee (see her blog), but she had to sell her now. We are riding Daisy everyday, and Daisy's hoof is a lot better. The cut is still there, but she can be ridden again. She is getting A LOT of extra attention. The last pictures are just ones my mom caught of her coming out of her stall. They're pretty cute.

5 comments:

Gudl said...

Daisy-Mae found a good home here in the 'little Forest'!!
She needs a fly-mask these days, because of the HUGE horse flies, right?!

Anika said...

Daisy is so cute. It's so cool having a barn on your own property, it really teaches you responsibility. I wish we had a barn on our property. Thanks for letting me ride her all the time and stuff! Stuff..lol

Priscilla said...

I had not visited your blog in a long time. Here I am! Glad to see you and Anika having so much fun. And also that Daisy's injury is healing!

Mellimaus said...

Gudl: Daisy DEFINATELY found a good home. I hate those horseflies!! They are almost an inch long!!!
Anika: having her here really does teach responsibility. And you riding her doesn't bother me! You clean the stall everyday, jeez! Thank YOU!
Priscilla: Yes, thank goodness, Daisy is healing!

JO said...

She sure does have a lovely home...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails