Monday, July 30, 2007

Not Really Daisy News, but......



Ok, so, hence the title, this is not a post about Daisy, but I thought I'd share. I went to a show with Daisy's old owner 2 weeks ago to help with her horse. The horse on the left of me is her horse, Fat Chance, a.k.a., Bubba. The horse on the right is Celtic Rose, a.k.a., Rosie. It was a lot of fun to go. I helped out with Bubba while the owners walked the course, and Daisy's old owner's cousin took Rose. They are both such good horses. It was pouring (notice the rain jacket), and we waited about 45 minutes to an hour before it stopped, and then they ended up cancelling the class!!! So, here I am , walking the horses to ease their minds. I must say, it's a good thing they get along, because otherwise I would have had a lot of trouble. They cooperated very well, though, thank goodness.
Anyway, not really about Daisy, but it's a post!

4 comments:

Anika said...

AWWW!! I wish i was there. sounds likie it was fun!

Anika said...

likie^^haha

Unknown said...

Nice pictures, I love the blue raincoat :P

Gudl said...

Melissa, you are truly a horse women!! I could not do that. You are brave and good, that you can handle two of those big horses! I am glad you had fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails