Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday Stills Challenge: Mechanical Transportation


Back in March when our family took a trip together to Germany, we had a BMW rental car :). These pics were from my archives; somehow, I didn't think our Ford Explorer would cut it for Sunday Stills ;).



Driving on the autobahn is super smooth with one of these; you don't realize you're going 100 mph :)

Aren't these license plates different? Kinda stylish somehow :P lol


While at a tourist stop, I spotted this Smart car. My brother rented one during a trip to Germany a few weeks ago; he said that despite their "small" size, they are pretty big on the inside because the space the car does have is all for 2 people...pretty cool. I hope I can ride in one one day! :)

Take a look at more forms of "Mechanical Transportation" at Sunday Stills!

12 comments:

Ed said...

Very nice, ya gotta admire german engineering. They gave those mini cars here in the states now, they are made by toyota, I think they are called the Yaris..:-)

Fantastyk Voyager said...

That must have been nice, touring around in a Beemer! I have to laugh at those Smart cars, they are so cute.

Anonymous said...

i like the european number plates :)
p.s we also have the mini cars they are kinda cute but i personally wouldn't feel safe in one

Ebie said...

I have never driven a beemer, I think it is a cool car. I an sure it was a comfy ride touring the city. The small cars are becoming very popular too!

Ebie's Sunday Still's Challenge.

colleen said...

Those little smart cars are just too cute. I want to stick it in my pocket and take it home.

Anonymous said...

I love the BMW. My youngest daughter drives one and loves it. Nice post.

VioletSky said...

Would love to drive a Beemer (especially on the autobahn!) the SmartCar, not so much. I'd be afraid of claustrophobia setting in.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Nice photos. Looks like that license plate says "MEOW"! lol!

~Lisa

WildBlack said...

I love beemers :D Great one to drive on autobahn!!! Lucky you ;)
Well said Ed! gotta admire german engineering.
Smart is cute! easy to park and to drive inside the city.

flowerweaver said...

I like European plates too. We don't see anything like these here!

Holly said...

cute second car!

Gudl said...

those were the (fun) days!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails