Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sunday Stills: Frame It

This challenge was a fun one. The job was to frame something with something else. An example given was to frame the moon with tree branches.

I chose to frame my latest "ride", my trainer's 17hh Thoroughbred gelding, Ladd. He's a handsome man :) So sweet.


I'm not too happy with these first two shots...it was so bright out when I took the pictures that his face was dark and the sky was perfect...so editing sort of compromised it. But the sky still looks a bit pale...but oh well.

The second two shots are better (I think).
Ladd, framed by the sky.





Check out some more framed shots at Sunday Stills!

3 comments:

Sandy Trefger said...

Awesome photos! Love the sky behind the horse's portraits!

Brenda said...

fun shots!

Gudl said...

I like them, too! He looks funny and I know he is fun. Good boy! He looks good framed in blue.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails