Sunday, August 19, 2007

Birthday Girl!!!!!!!!



Today is Daisy's birthday. She was born August 19, 1998. Today my little girl turned 9 years old. I didn't do much for her, at least, not yet. I made her a big salad with apples and carrots and bananas, and she loved it. I have never given her bananas before, and I just wanted to test if she liked them. She didn't :-). Anyway, I just wanted to mention her birthday. The picture of her is just another one that Anika took. I really like it. I just think she looks silly in it.

4 comments:

Gudl said...

Happy Birthday Daisy-Mae! I hope you will have a good day. The temperature is just right today, isn't it?
Birthday-weather!!

Anika said...

Birthday Shout to Daisy-
Happy Birthday Daisy!!!! Wish I could be there to give you a birthday hug!!

Priscilla said...

Happy Birthday!

JO said...

HAAPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails