Monday, May 14, 2007

I Got You!!!



I am getting into the habit of kissing Daisy. Every time I do I say, " I got you!!!!!". It's like a game. She is so silly. She doesn't mind the kisses anymore, and she doesn't put her ears back as much either, which was a problem at first. It's just the way she is. I think she will always put her ears back for the rest of her life, though she doesn't mean anything by it. It's funny, if you aren't looking at her, or she thinks you aren't, she has her ears foreword, but the minute you look they are back, like she is trying to act smart.. When she sees me with a treat she puts them back really far, and her eyes get really big like she is begging! She looks like a dog. She is so funny. She would make a great cartoon character.

7 comments:

Gudl said...

That is so lovely. I know she likes your kisses and attention!
You two look so nice together!

Mellimaus said...

Thank you, I love her very much!

Dunja said...

She is so pretty!

Mellimaus said...

Yes, she is, thank you!

Anika said...

YOu guys are adorable together!! It's awesome to have an animal that you can create a bond with...
I bet your psyched to have at your house soon!!
PS. psyched is my new word..lol

Anonymous said...

great pictures!! You are the BEST thing that ever happened to Daisy :o)

Mellimaus said...

And she is the best thing that ever happened to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails