Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Daisy's First Day Home






Daisy's first day here was great. I thought she would be a lot more timid, but after being in the pasture and the stall a couple of hours, she was fine. I even rode her on the trail and was surprised to find that she is even better behaved here than at the other place. We rode for about 15 min. on our trail, and she even went up a big hill without a problem! I am so happy. My dream came true. The pics. are just of her in the pasture and me leading her into the barn. I am very happy. What is a nicer thing to see at 5:45 a.m. than a horse in the barn?!?! She even whinnied when I came! I will post more later, keep looking and commenting!

9 comments:

Gudl said...

Daisy is really a good horse! It is fun to see her happy and content. The way she goes in and out of her barn during the day, like she was always here! That is nice to watch and it is nice to see her and her owner so happy !!

Anonymous said...

she looks so happy to be at ur house and your barn looks fabulous!!!!!!! I love it and i have to come and see it!!

lina

Steph said...

How exciting!! We'll be gone this weekend but hopefully sometime next week I'll take a ride up and visit!!

Priscilla said...

She looks great!

Unknown said...

"What is a nicer thing to see at 5:45 a.m. than a horse in the barn?!?! "
You know I could probably think of a couple :P
Keep the pics coming.

Markus said...

congrats, sis

Anika said...

awww! SHE IS SOOOO CUTE!!! Her grass is so long, I bet she's so happy! Her pasture looks so nice! I really want to come up!!

Mellimaus said...

I am very happy. Thank you for all the comments! You all should come and visit and see her!

Anonymous said...

Erinnert mich irgendwie an Dick und Dalli Gudrun, weisst du noch??
Das war der Traum eines jeden Pferdebgeisterten Maedchens!
Nun ist er fuer Melissa wahr geworden.Voll schoen!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails