Friday, May 11, 2007

Fly Mask



Daisy got a fly mask the other day. She had gnats in her ears and they were biting her really bad. Normally we could have smeared Vaseline in it or something, but her ears were so irritated, she wouldn't let you touch them! We bought a mask with ear covers. I was worried that she wouldn't want to wear it and tear it off, but her previous owner must have used one on her because she was fine. I ride her in it now and she is great. The first picture is kind-a cute, she looks like a she has a bee mask on like the honey-collector's do! The second is just a picture of us having a good canter. She loves to run. Many times when I ask her to canter, she gallops. I don't mind, though, I like it. Anyway, just a short update......

5 comments:

Gudl said...

Very nice update!!
You watch out that you don't fall off that horse, you cow-girl!!

Mellimaus said...

I almost did, when I rode her bareback, but she felt me falling and stopped.

Dunja said...

You take good care of her..but be careful not to be too daring!

Anika said...

aww shes so cute in it! Im glads she lets you put it on her.

Anonymous said...

she looks so cute in it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails