Friday, February 20, 2009

Future Roosting Chicks

We have now had our chicks for one week and boy have they grown a ton already! They're still cute, though. I love taking them out and holding them. A few of them have really big wing feathers already, so I make sure to make them feel good about themselves by "oo"ing and "ahhh"ing lol.

I noticed that they had tried "roosting" on their red feeder so I put three thick sticks in for them to sit on...only one or two get it. But I made a video anyway to show ya. :)

Soooo I sound super weird in this video...the part where I say "Gee wiz" yeah you can just ignore that. I start saying weird sayings I wouldn't normally say when I'm with the girls. They have that affect on me.

I have lots to write and little time to write it...I may post again tonight.


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Aww their so cute! LOL "oo"ing and "ah"ing. :P

Guess what? I'm back to blogger!! Sorry about my almost 2 month break! wasn't supposed to happen.. I posted on my Valley blog FYI

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Awwww, it seems so long ago that my chickens were that small. They really do grow so fast, don't they?

I enjoyed hearing your voice and seeing that funny little SLW chick. So cute!!

~Lisa

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails