Sunday, December 19, 2010

Mish-Mash of Subjects


Bonjour Bloggers!
Just a quick post..first of all, I've read many a horse quote in my time, but the one I found today (above in photo) is by far the winner. So well said. :)
The photo is of Bubba and I at fair this summer... He's a champ.

I rarely talk about things outside of my life with Daisy. But this is not to say that I do nothing besides work with Daisy ;) 
The picture above is of the friends I had over for a party on Friday... (minus 2). I love the picture is all :)
And above, last but obviously not least, Daisy, standing in the cross ties at Jenny's barn. I have yet to talk about how much I like having her there, but...  there's a picture. :) We've been doing a bit of playing around, some ground driving, some bareback & bitless barrel racing (probably her favorite ;)), some outside riding and galloping...and such.
5 days until Christmas! We all finish our shopping yet? ;) I did. I can hardly wait. :)

1 comment:

ILJ said...

love the picnik picture! and i like the other two pictures too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails